Friday, 5 April 2013

Floral Power





This is a piece from my new collection. This year has been one exciting year as I am now doing a collection and began my own styling company. Been very active on social media but not on my blog but that will change, queue the superman theme song. I have looked at so many templates I think my eyes are hurting now and so many companies that offer hosting I would suggest you seek expert advice if your trying to re-brand your blog as some issues can be very tricky. Hopefully I can relaunch the new blog next week. Back to the main issue tell me what you think of the dress!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The medium fits me perfectly everywhere except the arms which are a little baggy, but i'm not complaining about www.cwmalls.com. This mens leather jackets is much nicer in person. I like its good fit and pretty style.

    ReplyDelete