Monday, 16 January 2012

At dusk



I got a brand new camera for xmas thanks to my sister and boyfriend which i had in my xmas list post and today was the first shots captured for the blog using it.Its a Nikon L120 and it really is amazing, been snapping anything i see on the streets even doing multi shots. Today I wore red lipstick which I rarely do but I love how it looks so will be sticking to it. Its Mary Kay lipstick will do a beauty blog post soon so you see it.I love the shoes they are from next and remind me of a black version of the blue ones at the end of sex and the city 1, they do hurt a little but all fabolous shoes do. Going through loads of holiday pics so expect multi post blogging this week.

Top: Charity Shop
Trousers: Primark
Shoes: Next
Cuff: Primark
Earings: New Look

2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! very very cute!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete