Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Christmas Wish List



Everbody has a christmas wish list so decided to do a post on mine. Of course my list could go all the way to 100+ items but will just show you a few of my favourite things. I love cooking and been taking advantage of whsmith's deals on recipe books so this will help to prepare more delicious food if i do say so myself. Been lusting after the zara shoes for a month so hint hint to any family members, cousins and friends reading this. Isnt it so nice to be sublte!!!

1. HnM Jacket here
2. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle here
3. Nikon Coolpix L120 here
4. Asos Jewellery stand here
5. I phone cover Here
6. Asos chain link bracelet here
7. River Islandblack diamante heel sandals here
8. Asos earings here
9. Kenwood FP126 compact food processor here
10. Total Beauty paint set here
11. River Island cream bowler bag here
12. Elegance margarita glasses pack of 6 here
13. Versace for HnM red dress Here
14. Zara court shoes here


What do you want for christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Nice list, I would like to add 1, 6, 7, and 8 to my list.

    ReplyDelete