Saturday, 19 November 2011

Swahili Fashion Week: KI2






KI2 is a kenyan label founded by Rachael Mutindi. For me this was the first time i've ever heard of her label and when i saw the pictures i absolutely loved it. The use of tie&dye was genius as i had left my tie&dye tshirts way back in class 4 and din't think I would ever wear it again but she made it look cool again. There were various pieces ranging from skirts, knee length dresses, jackets, vests and shorts which showed the collections versatility. The outfits were teamed with a layering of bold necklaces which brought out the colours in them even better. I must say am a fan and must get my hands on some of the outfits at RaMoMa Museum of Modern Art 2nd Parklands Avenue. Check out her website HERE












 Here are other pictures from her previous collections.



















No comments:

Post a Comment