Friday, 11 November 2011

African Inspired Living Room

Well am in the process of changing my living room into one of those rooms you know when you enter people's homes you ooh and aaah in awe, hopefully!!! So after looking at literallly hundreds of house tours at apartment therapy i thought hmm i havent seen any african inspired rooms which thus started my hunt around the internet for inspiration and look what I found.







not too sure though about all those stools .

This is actually christian louboutin's living room.

Finally something to do with those wedding gifts from up-country.

Maybe this is a little bit too much.


Pictures courtesy of decor tips.com. Next time we'll look at african inspired kitchens!!!


4 comments:

  1. ME ENCANTO TU DECORACION, ORIGINAL Y MUY AUTENTICA ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love African inspired rooms, however, I also love color which seems to be at a minimum whenever I rrsearch African decor. There is more to Africa than beigh and brown. Please include rooms that incorporate color in their design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always had African inspired furnishings/art around my home. I'm starting over and this is just what I needed to see! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete