Saturday, 29 October 2011

Kikoy Ahoy






I read in company magazine today on the bus and jameela jamil wrote in her column that she was getting loads of hate messages because she stuck to strapless dresses and hasn't changed her hair, she said so what, she knows what suits her and sticks to it. I agree style is not just about following trends is about expressing who you are through clothes- the styles of bloggers like Marian Kihogo or Blair from Atlantic Pacific are so different but its who they are. I chose to create my own kikoy skirt coz i was bored and wanted to wear something new and felt so good the whole day even made new friends who recognised the Kikoy. Sometimes its not always about the label.










Jacket: HnM
Tshirt: Primark
Skirt: I made myself from a kikoy
Shoes: Primark
Necklace: Independent shop at Bryant Park New York
Watch: Espirit

1 comment:

  1. WANT ME TO FEATURE YOU IN MY BLOG?????? READ MY LATEST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete