Saturday, 28 May 2011

LaLesso Spring/Summer 11

I have done a previous post on them for their use of the Lesso to make their clothes and now Lalesso have opened their SpringSummer Collection to the public. This was of course last month and finally i have seen the pics. The clothes range from 30£ to 140£ which for me is too costly and sadly cannot buy a dress for 72£. Hmmmm!!! But the money does go back to Soko-Kenya who do produce the items and its a really good cause. 
Click Here to view their website and see what other designers they produce for.
To see all Lalesso products Click Here

Retails for 135£

Retails for 70£
Retails for 35£
Retails for 72.50£ and my fav!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! you have a great blog! love your style, please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pieces.. All reasonably priced... I had actually never really heard of this company..

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those prints! The last one is my favourite because it takes a nice twist on typical tribal styling.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete