Monday, 2 May 2011

Blog Loving: Karla Closet

When doing the blog loving post i feature blogs am interested in and also like. Was looking for kenyan blogs because face it no blogger is an island and you can also learn from other bloggers especially in the fashion blogging world. I walk aroung and so many people tell me they have blogs but no one wants to give you their blog address so its hard when you want to write about blogs from home this being Kenya and you have nothing to write on. So if you have a blog comment with your address and let others check you out and me of course!!
But decided to do this blog loving post on Karla's closet. To me when i see how blog posts and how she pieces in the clothes i just get goosebumps all over. I could say she does give me inspiration to try out new things. She has been blogging since april 2008 and has a massive following. I love her style as she makes it look so effortless. Take a look and see for yourself.  Click Here  to view her blog.






3 comments:

  1. Take a look at these


    http://fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com/
    http://sharzville.wordpress.com/
    http://fashionamirabits.blogspot.com/

    Plus there's also an on line Kenyan fashion magazine.. kashamagazine.com.
    I guess you just need to know where to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks. i have read the fashionable notebook and i love it. havent read the other 2 but am on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And 1 more. Stylifiq.blogpost.com...this one is a DIY blog

    ReplyDelete