Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Geek Chic

I love my geek spectacles which i had when i did the brogues blog and have been looking for more cooky ones. Which brought me to looking at how these spectacles have influenced fashion over the ages. Houses such as Luella and D squared have used these glasses in their fashion and they have looked amazing. Even celebrities have found various ways to put these glasses into their looks.
I teamed my geek specs with a skirt for my day look. Check out my brogues post.

Wear your geek specs with a cute little dress like Britney for a fresh day look!!
Britney Spears
Or do like Shenae and wear them with jeans, a plain white tee, a blazer and a sling bag. This can be worn both day and night for night just add heels.
Shenae Grimes

Scarlett Johanson

Erykah Badu
Be quirky like Alexa and team it with an LBD.
Alexa Chung
Or do it like in the Luella show with a blazer,a pretty blouse,A line skirt and a messenger bag. One of my favourite looks.
 Luella Spring/Summer 08


No comments:

Post a Comment