Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Brogues

One look am loving is brogues they were in last season but could not picture wearing them in the snow and now that spring is here they much better to wear. Brogues are so many in the shops ranging from blue to brown to white and am loving them. They can be a good alternative to ballet pumps and bring a really vintage look.
Brogues which are thought to be mostly for men have now become popular among women. Its a pity we can almost wear everything men can hahaha.
Of ocurse i was skeptical becuase i was like maybe my feet will just look awful, my sister Eve who has size 4 feet i would think would most probably suit them but as soon as i tried them on i knew i looked okay.

Here are some pics of female celebrities wearing brogues,

Mischa Barton
Taylor Swift
Blake lively



Rihanna
Sienna Miller
Diana Vickers

 So here are my lovely brogues I saw at primark (got to love the price)  and had to have them, they so cute and goin to buy the brown ones also. I teamed my brogues with a fitted skirt and top and chose these accessories because they matched the brogues and did it geeky my adding geek glasses, couldnt find my blazer to add. when i do i will add the picture. You can team it up also with a cardigan and a waist belt.It does make for a lovely spring/summer look and if your shy add some pattern tights to make it funky.





p.s forget the messy nature of my flat house hahahaha

I love my brogues!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment